MonkeyBall (CCC:MBS-USD) is catching the eye of crypto traders today with its promise of a metaverse game with NFT integration.
But what exactly is MonkeyBall and what’s the MBS crypto good for? Let’s find out below!
- MonkeyBall is a planned metaverse soccer game featuring monkeys as the player characters.
- The idea behind it is that players can create their own monkey soccer players and upgrade them over time.
- That includes increasing their skills and other options.
- The inclusion of NFTs comes from the ability to tie characters to them.
- That means players can then buy and sell different monkeys in the game.
- However, it’s important to note that there’s not actually a game to be played yet.
- Instead, they are just concepts that the developers are working on.
- Even so, they plan to have an NFT drop this month that will feature monkeys of varying rarity.
- Crypto traders will be able to buy a limited number of these NFTs for two Solana (CCC:SOL-USD) tokens.
- There will also be an option for players to buy and sell stadium NFTs.
- Players can use these to generate funds by allowing other users to play matches in those locations.
- So how does MBS crypto play into all of this?
- It’s the in-game currency players can use when buying and selling their NFTs.
- The developers will sell MBS on decentralized exchanges and also state that it will be earnable through in-game actions.
- MBS has only just launched, making it a risky crypto to invest in.
- Plus, there’s not much data available right now as price trackers aren’t listing it just yet.
Crypto traders seeking more news for Tuesday are in the right place!
We’ve got all the latest crypto news that investors need to know about for today. Among that is what’s happening with Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-USD), recent VeChain (CCC:VET-USD) news, as well as estimates for Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) in 2022. You can find out more from the links below!
More Crypto News for Tuesday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
On Low-Capitalization and Low-Volume Cryptocurrencies: With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about cryptocurrencies that have a market capitalization less than $100 million or trade with volume less than $100,000 each day. That’s because these “penny cryptos” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume crypto that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks.
Read More: How to Avoid Popular Cryptocurrency Scams
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/12/mbs-crypto-16-things-to-know-about-esports-metaverse-play-monkeyball/.
©2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC